 Local / United Kingdom / 7157
Re: Anymore coming to TVLF 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 23:18:30 GMT

As in the List i will be coming :)

Anyone planning to go to Legoland on the Thursday 20th?? - i will be, and i
thought of joining up before the fest :)

A little request, if you have any Bionicles / masks - please pass them to me
= :)

Jono, could you bring your mini store of old Parts, as i  have 3 pages of A4
of needs of parts screaming at me ;)

See you all soon, may need to brush up on the French at the same time

Au revoir, espoir de vous voir tout très bientôt. En fait ses seulement
quelques jours.  :)

Anyway, C u all soon

--
Mike Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=Bionicle

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GJAEsJ.M9D@lugnet.com...
The attendee list doesn't seem very long yet?

So far I have acknowledgements from

Yann Le GUENNEC
Gael FRAZIER
Tony Priestman
Peter Callaway
Jason Railton
Huw Millington
Simon Bennett
Jason Briscoe
Michael Edwards
Steve Burge

There are a few 'usual suspects' missing.

Anyone else?
Or are we going to have this nice big hall to ourselves?

regards
lawrence