 Local / United Kingdom / 7135
Re: Anymore coming to TVLF 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 00:44:50 GMT

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GJAEsJ.M9D@lugnet.com...
The attendee list doesn't seem very long yet?

So far I have acknowledgements from

Yann Le GUENNEC
Gael FRAZIER
Tony Priestman
Peter Callaway
Jason Railton
Huw Millington
Simon Bennett
Jason Briscoe
Michael Edwards
Steve Burge

There are a few 'usual suspects' missing.

I doubt I am considered a 'usual suspect', but I intend to be there.

(Duckie) Dave Till

Anyone else?
Or are we going to have this nice big hall to ourselves?

regards
lawrence