 Local / United Kingdom / 7093
Re: Just received my 10016 Tanker and 10017 Hopper!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:02:02 GMT

Does anyone have pictures of the boxes from the new trains posted anywhere?

Bryan

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
I'm shocked! They were supposed to ship at the end of September!!! Ain't
complaining though ;-)

...weathered Octan signs anyone?

Just Jono .oO