 Local / United Kingdom / 7003
  Re: Woolworths Lego offer

(...) Pirate (...) Darn, there was another one? Did you mean Toystack or TKMaxx? I went to the one that's near Union street - it's inside a shopping centre (not sure of the name), but the TK-Maxx and the Toystack were next to each other. Steve (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolworths Lego offer

(...) I was thinking of Toy Stack, I've never actually been in TK-Maxx before! It sounds like you were in the St Enoch centre, a large shopping centre with a glass roof, just off Argyll Street. The other one is also in a shopping centre so it's hard (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)