 Local / United Kingdom / 7002
    Re: Woolworths Lego offer —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Which one? There are two, one in the St Enoch Centre and another in the Buchanan Galleries, and while I've not been in either for some time they used to have different stock and special offers. Jennifer (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Woolworths Lego offer —Steve Burge
   (...) Pirate (...) Darn, there was another one? Did you mean Toystack or TKMaxx? I went to the one that's near Union street - it's inside a shopping centre (not sure of the name), but the TK-Maxx and the Toystack were next to each other. Steve (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Woolworths Lego offer —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I was thinking of Toy Stack, I've never actually been in TK-Maxx before! It sounds like you were in the St Enoch centre, a large shopping centre with a glass roof, just off Argyll Street. The other one is also in a shopping centre so it's hard (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)