 Local / United Kingdom / 6980
  Re: UKLug

thats fine. its nice to get some feedback :) the idea was to give it a professional edge. We figured a slightly more muted colour scheme would detract less from the images. Remember eventually this site is prolly gonna be stuffed with mocs and Lego (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UKLug

Well i am lurking in the background and making my come back and i like to say that its good to see a protype website for the UKlug on the way :) I second Tony option :) Needs to be LEGOye and UKye as well :) My 2 pennies -- Michael Edwards Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UKLug

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, James Stacey (<GHHIB3.1s6@lugnet.com>) wrote at 08:58:10 (...) Muted colours are fine, but it would have more impact if they were muted *LEGO* colours. In fact, the two sites you cited earlier - lugnet and brickset - both make (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)