 Local / United Kingdom / 6870
  contacting lego

I was thinking of trying to get Lego to provide some support (like sending someone along) to my Thames Valley Lego Fest (after all it is only down the road) Any suggestions where or who to contact them? Obviously I can phone the number listed on (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: contacting lego

(...) Hmmm...mmm, very weird, it bouncing back. You might be better off typing a letter and mailing it to them. I think you might get a responce or not, but what are you asking anyway? (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)