 Local / United Kingdom / 6871
Re: contacting lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 15:54:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
I was thinking of trying to get Lego to provide some support (like sending someone along) to my Thames Valley Lego Fest
(after all it is only down the road)

Any suggestions where or who to contact them?

Obviously I can phone the number listed on their web site tomorrow, but anyone know a direct route to someone who might
be in a position to do something?

I tried the email address given on lego.com but it bounced back unknown!

regards
lawrence

Hmmmmmmmmmm, very weird, it bouncing back.  You might be better off typing a
letter and mailing it to them.  I think you might get a responce or not, but
what are you asking anyway?