 Local / United Kingdom / 6804
Re: new train prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:26:54 GMT

Thanks for pointing these out. The caboose & hopper are a bit on the ugly
side, but the other three look good. I think the passenger car will go quite
well with the “My own train”… if you have a green one! The tanker is a
little too plain.

What does everyone else think?

Log carrier / Open Freight
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010013.jpg

Caboose:
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010014.jpg

Carriage
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010014.jpg

Tanker
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010016.jpg

Hopper
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010017.jpg

Scott A

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
I see the new train wagon are up on shop@home
No prices of availability though.

If the same exchanges rates for the other recent train engines are used in comparison to USA prices, then  the Tanker -
10016, and Hopper Wagon -10017, should be around £12.50
Which doesnt sound too bad.
Then again 10 of each for a nice 20 car goods train is still going to set you back £250. gulp

And they are available August in the US.

regards
lawrence