 Local / United Kingdom / 6803
6802  |  6804
Subject:
Relocating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 22:29:25 GMT

Folks,

There's a good chance that I'll be moving at the end of next week. As I
haven't got anywhere to move to, my online appearances are likely to be
sporadic. My email will still work, but I won't have much chance to read
it.

Just in case, if anyone *really* needs to get hold of me, my mobile
number is 07714 126195.

So long, & thanks for all the fish: smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for
breakfast :-)
--
Tony Priestman