 Local / United Kingdom / 6776
Re: legoland -> Luton?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:37:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
While we are talking about legoland. Is there a easy way (non-car) to get
from LL to Luton with three tired kids and one tired wife? Or do I have to
get the train back into London?

Scott A

A train from Windsor Riverside will take you to Richmond.  You can then
catch the North London Line to Hampstead, and finally another train to Luton.

I know it's 3 stops, but it should take around 2 hours and you are avoiding
any tube stations.

HTH

Mark