 Local / United Kingdom / 6768
Re: legoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:05:51 GMT

James Stacey wrote:

Does anyone know if LEGO has any issues with photos of there models on
websites. I'm off to LEGOLand Windor on Saturday and want to know if its
worth taking my camera (rather than just for personal snaps)

I don't think lego will complain about it. It's nice to see people having
FUN ;-)

I think taking your camera is quite a good idea. Especially in the castle
ride where you can take your family just under the bridge. Also in the water
games you might make much better photos than the automatic camera... and MUCH
cheaper.

The park is quite large and is you go on the top you'll see the castle
on the background, quite a nice view ;-)

BUT at the same time, having your camera mean you have to carry it all day
long. It might get wet on some games. Plus, if you want to take pictures of
your family you may have to stay on the side :-(

I still think it's a good idea, and give the snap to the children, they can
take pictures of themselves in the rat trap etc...

Tips : First thing to do in the park is to book for the  mindstorm (right side
of the Castle). The booking is in the tecnhic zone. I can't remember the name,
but I'm sure someone will add a message to mine :-)

/* Just my point of view  */
Gael