 Local / United Kingdom / 6714
  Argos Sale!

Argos Sale! I gasped. I rushed up to my local shop. But, alas, no cheap Lego. What is the world coming to? Back in the good ol' days I could get a.... sigh. Scott A (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Argos Sale!

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GF4JHr.GK9@lugnet.com... (...) Wonder if we will ever see a sale at shop at home? If Lego continues to to decline in stores, and lego themselves are the only source, will the bargains dry up? (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Argos Sale!

(...) Their range really is half-hearted. Most of the shops in Edinburgh now carry only a very small part of the range - other than in TRU, I seldom see non-SW technic in shops now. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Argos Sale!

(...) They may come down in price when the catalogue is discontinued. I have my eyes on the LOM mechs. (...) At their brick and mortar store in Slough they have the droid carrier 7126 for £6 non sale price - possibly a mistake, but I bought a few. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Index Sale Now On! (was Re: Argos Sale!)

Index have good discounts of a couple of starter technic sets and a few quid of the the football sets. They are all on the index site - just search for, err, "lego"! (URL) A (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)