 Local / United Kingdom / 6655
Re: Bromley Beatties gone...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:34:37 GMT

James Stacey wrote:

Our
Cardiff store fought long and hard to re-establish itself as just a model
kit and die cast store, (it got rid of all the girls toys and most of the
other crap as it happens) maintaining that's where the interest and profit
lay.

Did that turn out to be the case in the end? I shall have to visit the Glasgow
Beatties and Toy Stack and see what kind of state they are in...

Jennifer Clark
http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/