 Local / United Kingdom / 6627
Re: Kids' sweets in Lego-compatible box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 15:17:49 GMT

Jason,

Check out:

http://news.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=3105&t=f&v=a

I have an example in my "competitor products" archive :-)

Regards,

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 4:02 PM
Subject: Kids' sweets in Lego-compatible box

Someone here has just reminded me of something I saw about 20 years ago.

It was some sweets in a small plastic box (about the size of a small
matchbox), which had studs and holes around the edges.  Now, I don't
remember ever being able to fit it into Lego, but my friend here says it • was
compatible, because he built it into a tower.

Jog any memories?

Jason J Railton