 Local / United Kingdom / 6626
Re: Kids' sweets in Lego-compatible box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 15:10:09 GMT

I had a few of these recently. I might even still have them somewhere...

The box top was 6x2 with studs covering 4x2 leaving 2x2 for the white flap
to get the sweets out. The bottom had the normal tubes arrangement to accept
6x2. One side then had 6x2 studs while the other had 6x2 tubes. The large
6x6 surfaces were left smooth.

I think that I had them in dull red, dull orange, dull green and some other
colour - probably dull something!

I remember them being around in the 70s, but I never had any and therefore
have no idea what the sweets were like!

Just Jono .oO

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
Someone here has just reminded me of something I saw about 20 years ago.

It was some sweets in a small plastic box (about the size of a small
matchbox), which had studs and holes around the edges.  Now, I don't
remember ever being able to fit it into Lego, but my friend here says it • was
compatible, because he built it into a tower.

Jog any memories?

Jason J Railton