 Local / United Kingdom / 6622
  Where to go?

I'm in London in July for the week; any suggestions where I might go (besides Hamleys :)) for legos/technic (not star-wars/bionicle/... nonsense) ? RW cc: me if you think of it (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Where to go?

Ronan Basically I wouldn't bother with Hamleys, I have always found them overpriced. If you want though, I can pop in later in the week and scope out the range and the prices for you, LMK. Your best bet for old stuff is definitely small independent (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)