 Local / United Kingdom / 6624
Re: Where to go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 11:55:30 GMT

Ronan

Basically I wouldn't bother with Hamleys, I have always found them
overpriced.  If you want though, I can pop in later in the week and scope
out the range and the prices for you, LMK.

Your best bet for old stuff is definitely small independent shops of which
there are few in central London.  Where will you be and how much time do you
have?  You may have seen some posts about Beatties and Toy Stack closing
down, some bargains are to be had but I don't know how many stores are left,
perhaps others can help with what might be left at them.

Can anyone else help?

Psi