 Local / United Kingdom / 65
Re: Which Shell set this week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:39:43 GMT

Well, I know where I am filling up tomorrow, the Hazlemere crossroads one
seems to be a bit useless........
Dave Ryder wrote in message ...
In article <F1K3vs.72v@lugnet.com>, richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net says...

Intriguing. How near Amersham? The one at Holmer Green, or Hazlemere
Crossroads? The HC one is my local...........

Actually _In_ Amersham-on-the-Hill in Woodside Road. I was in there just
tonight, got another Ferrarri (they still had a couple left). They have • both
the premium sets and two of the small sets 2536 and 2537, One's the little
fella on a jetski, the others a minifig on a raft.

Regards Dave.

--
        \|||/
        /   \