 Local / United Kingdom / 6464
  Re: Boot sale Prices

(...) I've almost given up on boot sales, probably because I don't get there early enough and miss the bargains. The only one I had was when I did the 'vulture' [1] as a latecomer arrived. Got a Tesco bag with an 853 in for £2. I've had a lean time (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Boot sale Prices

(...) Grrrrrrrr!!! Woof Woof Woof!!!! (...) Yep. Nothing better than parking yourself on the loungeroom floor surrounded by a sea of Lego and having a good sort! The missus starting to put the clamps on is she?! My last Loot haul has done me for a (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)