 Local / United Kingdom / 6403
6402  |  6404
Subject:
SLS (Southpoprt Lego Show) 9th June 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 18:56:00 GMT

Hi folks....

SLS (Southport Lego Show) 9th June 2001 is the next fixture
I believe.

I have rented our church hall which comprises two halls and
a kitchen facility. More parking than the last place too !

I propose one hall for display and another for trading
dealing whatever and eating !

So far we have ....

Busy Bee from Manchester (tbc)
Ted Crennel and his whacky monorail
David Stenhouse has reserved 5 tables for a large 9volt
train layout.
Michael Lecount will be displaying his lego collection.
I will be setting up a 12volt railway layout.
Alan Kershaw and.......(tbc)

As usual the event will be advertised and open to the
public.
I will therefore arrange a competition of some sort.
Any ideas or contributions will be gratefully received.
Come on guys, lets give those southern cissies a run for
their money !

Michael Pratt