 Local / United Kingdom / 636
Re: Jobs at LEGO Windsor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 18:26:07 GMT

On Mon, 10 May 1999 01:02:08 GMT, Sanjay D'Souza uttered the following
profundities...
Has anyone tried applying for a job at LLW?  I saw on their website that
they're always on the lookout for fresh talent to sweep the floors and wash
the toilets.  I wonder if they give their employees discounts on LEGO?

I'm on the job waiting list for the new LEGO Theme Park in New Zealand which
is scheduled to open in the year 2304.  I can't wait!

Sanjay
--
LEGO Stadium @ Http://Homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

They have advertised some jobs locally, though I haven't seen
any since they opened. I do believe they were **** jobs as
you suggested. Mail me your CV, and I will submit it for u!:)

I'd be interested in a sales analysis job if they had one.

(And yes, they do give staff discounts on product. When I
bought my SW sets there 3 days after they opened, the guy at
the counter said that staff  were the biggest purchasers of
them! He wouldn't let on how much of a discount, though.)
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/