 Local / United Kingdom / 632
631  |  633
Subject:
Jobs at LEGO Windsor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 01:02:08 GMT

Has anyone tried applying for a job at LLW?  I saw on their website that
they're always on the lookout for fresh talent to sweep the floors and wash
the toilets.  I wonder if they give their employees discounts on LEGO?

I'm on the job waiting list for the new LEGO Theme Park in New Zealand which
is scheduled to open in the year 2304.  I can't wait!

Sanjay
--
LEGO Stadium @ Http://Homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds