 Local / United Kingdom / 6275
  Re: SCLF: Pasting tables, etc.

(...) I've got a couple of Homebase ones for the train layout and possibly a third to display the Futuron & Blacktron stuff on. Huw - could you possibly bring the 6941 Blacktron Prowler (or 'Battrax') as well if you've got room? I don't have one and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: SCLF: Pasting tables, etc.