 Local / United Kingdom / 6246
    anyone want to participate in a town wall project for SCLF? —Lawrence Wilkes
   Bit late in the day I know - but it's nothing complicated I started building a 'town wall' to add to my Metro Plaza town centre layout But realised I have nowhere near enough stuff to do it justice. Anyone want to build some sections to extend it? (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: anyone want to participate in a town wall project for SCLF? —Chris Dee
   (...) Probably a bit late, as I only really have tomorrow night to work on this, but if you post a spec., I might have a try. Or maybe we use the SCLF as a pilot for something bigger and better next time? Chris (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: anyone want to participate in a town wall project for SCLF? —Lawrence Wilkes
      "Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GC7IqH.DGw@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) pilot (...) Right now I just have a simple 8 high 6 wide wall at the connection point The wall is hollow with a plate on top Then a parapet on top. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: anyone want to participate in a town wall project for SCLF? —Jason Briscoe
   I must say I agree with Chris, a bit late now, but next time I'd be definately in. jason PS I shall be struggling to finish my MOC as it is! ----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> To: <> Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)