 Local / United Kingdom / 6206
  Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]

Jason, Do you need some money from us in advance to help with all your outlay? Just think of all those little cheques piling up!!! OTOH, could we not collect our passes at the gate? It would save you some effort and expense... See ya all there :-) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]

(...) No, it's only £50 for the hire, and for the food I'll just make a load of sarnies, and buy a big box of ASDA crisps. If anyone was expecting professional catering, they're in for a big disappointment. Any cash left over can go into the English (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)