 Local / United Kingdom / 6124
Re: Are we Sad or What?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 08:59:29 GMT

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:44:29 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following
profundities...
You forgot Richard Dee, who is higher ranked than me. I haven't heard from
him for a while though. Richard, are you still here??

Hue

Hi there.

I haven't even been lurking! 1st time I've looked at lugnet
in months! Moved to London, new job, new home, etc. Haven't
even had much time to build with the noble brick...Though I
have bought the occassional new SW set.

Hope everyone has been healthy, well, and successful!

Kind regards,
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888