 Local / United Kingdom / 6123
Re: South Coast Lego Fest (UK) goes bi-lingual (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:35:22 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message

Could everyone who's already contacted me please check that I have your
name, and that it's in the right column.

I will be there

Complete with Metro Plaza
All four sides now complete
about 14x 48stud baseplates area
New large station
Office blocks
Shops
Civic building
Park
etc
etc

Everyone remember to bring some 9v track

regards
lawrence