 Local / United Kingdom / 6059
  Re: Are we Sad or What?

You forgot Richard Dee, who is higher ranked than me. I haven't heard from him for a while though. Richard, are you still here?? Hue (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Are we Sad or What?

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Huw Millington (<GACuLv.4KA@lugnet.com>) wrote at 18:44:29 (...) ...as in hue & cry? :-) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Are we Sad or What?

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:44:29 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following profundities... (...) Hi there. I haven't even been lurking! 1st time I've looked at lugnet in months! Moved to London, new job, new home, etc. Haven't even had much time to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Are we Sad or What?

(...) Well, come down to Gosport and find out for yourself! (URL) Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)