 Local / United Kingdom / 6026
  Re: 1593 box photos! (was: Re: you guys noticed this auction? - Wow!)

(...) If you look down the list of Classic Space sets on Lugnet, you'll find several that never made it to the UK. The bubble packs of two space minifigs are another example. Hopefully TLC have put regionalisation like this behind them for good (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 1593 box photos! (was: Re: you guys noticed this auction? - Wow!)

(...) trains (...) Cool - thanks for that. I managed to get the box for the set in a trade, so I'm trying to recreate the set. Managed everything apart from the 5 Grey space stands and the Trans. Green bricks / canopy slope - although IMHO it looks (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)