 Local / United Kingdom / 6021
  South Coast Lego Fest - Details

I've now put up details of the South Coast Lego Fest, to be held in Fort Brockhurst, Gosport, Hants (Portsmouth Harbour). Here's the link: (URL) welcome, so I hope you can make it. Just e-mail me or reply here on Lugnet to let me know. Let's make it (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: South Coast Lego Fest - Details

Jason J. Railton <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GA20xu.FH2@lugnet.com... (...) Jason -- that's a neat bit of artwork you have done at the top of the page. It must have taken ages to get the 2 photos to the right scale and lined up! (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: South Coast Lego Fest - Details

Jason I have just had my pass for the day stamped by the wife, only thing is I may not get there until around mid-day? but I am a definate. As I will be late and bringing a load of stuff I was wondering if I would need a trolley to cart it all (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)