 Local / United Kingdom / 6032
Re: South Coast Lego Fest - Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:26:34 GMT

Jason

I have just had my pass for the day stamped by the wife, only thing is I may
not get there until around mid-day? but I am a definate.

As I will be late and bringing a load of stuff I was wondering if I would
need a trolley to cart it all across the drawbridge?

Jason

PS this is what I am working on:
http://www.sheriff-jake.cwc.net/images/station2.JPG

----- Original Message -----
From: Jason J. Railton <j.j.railton@cwcom.net>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 10:25 PM
Subject: South Coast Lego Fest - Details

I've now put up details of the South Coast Lego Fest, to be held in Fort
Brockhurst, Gosport, Hants (Portsmouth Harbour).

Here's the link:

http://www.joefish.cwc.net/sclf

Everybody's welcome, so I hope you can make it.  Just e-mail me or reply
here on Lugnet to let me know.  Let's make it a good one.   :)

Jason J Railton