 Local / United Kingdom / 601
  Re: What's the fair price for Lego in the UK?

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:52:15 GMT, Phil B uttered the following profundities... (...) Legoland Windsor says they are the best price. They charge retail, though if you did find a set cheaper, they would match it. I find TRU to generally be average, if (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: What's the fair price for Lego in the UK?

(...) I think Derby Co-op & Colchester Co-op give the best prices for Lego. TRU are expensive. David (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)