 Local / United Kingdom / 6006
    Calling all UK IT literate AFOL's —Jason Briscoe
   All, I have acquired a quantity of new Compaq PCMIA external floppy disk drives, al new in boxes with manuals etc? does anyone have a use for one or more of them and are they worth keeping or should I put them back into the skip from whence they (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Calling all UK IT literate AFOL's —Huw Millington
   "Jason Briscoe" <jason-shirley@brisc...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:005101c0a8de$0a...omputer... All, I have acquired a quantity of new Compaq PCMIA external floppy disk drives, al new in boxes with manuals etc? does anyone have a use for one or (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Calling all UK IT literate AFOL's —Mark Morgan
   (...) Hi Jason, I may need some for our old laptops in college. The internal floppy drives go first as the students take out the disk when the light is still on. They are only 486s (not worth the £60 fixing fee), but are good for datalogging in (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)