 Local / United Kingdom / 6005
Re: Train fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:42:05 GMT

I have been working on a Victorian looking station, similar approach to Lawrence
metro station, but I am in need of 1x8 red archs, 1x4 red tiles, red thin wall
sections, small 1x4 red lattice fences, and 2x2  round red bricks. So if you
have any for sale or trade please let me know.

Regards

Jason

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: