 Local / United Kingdom / 5987
    Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures —Ian Bishop
    (...) Looks like you lot had a great time, sorry I couldn't make it. I especially liked the Blue Circle cement wagon and Jennifer's Truck.Was your truck sponsored by that company Jennifer? Once my open learning is finished I will begin to take a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Unfortunately not :-) They are a Glasgow based company who were demolishing a building across the road from my flat, so I took the opportunity to get some photos of various construction vehicles, one of which was the truck. It was quite (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)