 Local / United Kingdom / 5750
    Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains? —Lawrence Wilkes
   Looks like Lego might to be picking up the bill or part of it! regards lawrence LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A group of creditors owed about $100 million by eToys Inc. extended a deadline to refrain from pressing claims against the troubled Internet toy (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains? —Ben Gatrelle
     (...) Could you please provide a link to the complete article. I would be interested in reading more. Thanks, BEN (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains? —Lawrence Wilkes
      "Ben Gatrelle" <ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote in message news:G83A63.5vr@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) there isnt much more! regards lawrence (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains? —Lawrence Wilkes
      "lawrence wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G837FC.LuD@lugnet.com... (...) Seeing as eToys US operation has now shut down too, presumably unable to pay this bill, I hope you will be all returning your 50% sale price (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains? —Richard Marchetti
   Maybe we could look at it as proof that people want to pay less overhead on larger quantities of bricks, or in other words -- they are willing to pay closer to a wholesale price on multiples of the same sets. If AFOL were to be stuck paying full (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains? —Mike Timm
   (...) Hey, was there not a company around that USED to be called eToys? oh ya they went out of business...(Ok on the way out of business) Great role model there Mr. Sunshine :^( (...) I don't see myself buying the common bricks in common colors from (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)