 Local / United Kingdom / 5721
    address of the lego shop in Clapham Junction —Gael Frazier
   Following my post this morning I had a mail asking for details about this shop. The shop is in Clapham Junction (London Zone 2). If I well remember the name it is Toy Shop, St John Rd (URL) a small shop, and the price are quite good. It is MUCH (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)