 Local / United Kingdom / 5721
5720  |  5722
Subject:
address of the lego shop in Clapham Junction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:58:24 GMT

Following my post this morning I had a mail asking for details about this shop.

The shop is in Clapham Junction (London Zone 2). If I well remember the name it
is Toy Shop, St John Rd

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?x=527250&y=175250

It's a small shop, and the price are quite good. It is MUCH cheaper than
Hamleys. Unfortunatly there is no sales (or I did not saw them for 6 months).
They had a falcon millenium, but HE has disappeared between X-mas and New Year
(:-((). The price was £75.

I can go there on the week end, so if you want me to check a price, no problem.

Also in Clapham, There is a "Allders" with lots of lego, but more expensive. I
found another shop, a little bit further in the main street, but one more time,
no special prices (but still cheaper than Hamleys).

Hope this help,
Gael