 Local / United Kingdom / 5670
Re: Train set parts content
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:46:19 GMT

I've got to get a controller first (Busy Bee have some listed), but yes -
I'm definitely interested in a motor.

I can sell you one for $10 USD (they have gone down).  Yes, it is a 220V/50Hz
one, it came from the UK...and I have NO use for it.  Otherwise, if you want
one from within the UK, just ask up (probably here would work).  There is no
point in spending the ($50 USD, I'm not sure how many pounds) to buy a new one.
Most of those of us who are train heads have LOTS kicking around.  I have 1 UK
one, and a bunch of US/Canada ones (the transformer is the difference, if you
are wondering).  Mind you, I don't use them at all though...

James Powell