 Local / United Kingdom / 5566
  Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet

(...) Hmm. When was that? And do you mean that they had some of the 2001 Star Wars sets? Neither Gosport or Fareham ASDA have any Lego except the town six-set variety pack. I've been to Havant, but I don't know it very well. Whereabouts is the ASDA? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet

(...) I'm not sure if they had any 2001 Star Wars sets as I was not really looking for them. All I noticed was a large range of most sets. I would even go as far to say that it was nearly as big as the TRU range at Ocean Park. The Asda/Walmart place (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet

I've just talked my Husband into taking me on a trip to the Havant Walmart/Asda place today, I'll make a note of what sets they have & report back. Caroline (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet

(...) Thanks, but I've just been there. No new stuff, and what they have got is expensive. I did the rest of my shopping there, and ended up with a new stereo (how it slipped into my trolley, I'll never know :). I didn't think much of the place (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet

(...) Never mind, I'm trying to think of somewhere else locally that may have them. Caroline (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)