 Local / United Kingdom / 5393
Re: what can you make from 16 power puller wheels?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 21:19:46 GMT

How did you get all of them wheels?

It must be a heavy thing

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk
Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"lawrence wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:G5w32o.1yF@lugnet.com...
I have started on a new version of the Land Carrier

You can see this model evolve at
http://www.thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk/lcII.htm

According to its manufacturers, Wilkes Heavy Industries, the Land Carrier • MK
II will be the largest wheeled vehicle ever constructed.
It also has the largest ever wheels, which were specially constructed for
the project.

So far, the chassis has been delivered.
The superstructure will be added next

regards