 Local / United Kingdom / 539
Re: Promo Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 02:07:32 GMT

While at the airport this weekend (the wife's traveling... again, this time
domestic, US) I hunted down the British Airways ticket counter, frequent
flyer lounge, and departure terminals...  There was positively no way I
could get anything unless I was flying BA.  One nice fellow gave me the
number of BA Retail Business in the UK:  44 870 241 0777

I'm in the US, so I haven't tried this number.  The clerk wasn't actually
sure if I would find what I was looking for there (he's the one that sent me
to the ff lounge and departure terminal).

If you call there, let me know how you make out (price, will they ship
overseas, etc.)  Good luck,

-Rob Doucette.

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message ...
Is it possible to ring up British Airways (or maybe pull a few strings) and
get the promo sets available on some BA flights?  Are the sets only
available on international flights or can one get the sets on a domestic
flight, say between Grimsby and Blackpool?

Thanks
Sanjay

--
LEGO Stadium @ Http://Homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds