 Local / United Kingdom / 5322
Re: Source of barcode truck?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:20:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Darren Chapman writes:

"Darren Chapman" <D.M.Chapman@ukc.ac.uk> wrote:

I have just been on the phone to toyworldstore.com to order one of these
and I asked if it was a UK version with Eglish instructions - the very
helpful woman on the phone claimed that it should be

Ok, it turned up on Sat and is a spanish version but has some photocopied
pages with the english text on. Fine by me but may not be so good if you
are a collector I guess. I wonder if lego will send me a UK version.....

Lego will. They mailed me a English cybermaster CD without question when I
bought a Germen version of the set.

Scott A

Darren

PS. If anyone wants a copy of the english text shout and I'll sort out a
copy