 Local / United Kingdom / 5286
Re: Source of barcode truck?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:22:42 GMT

"Kev Holmes" <kev.holmes@net.ntl.com> wrote in message
news:G5G9B9.52H@lugnet.com...
Watch out on this one though...

I bought one from these people and it's the Spanish/Italian/Portuguese • version
(the Codepilot document is 50% text)...

I have just been on the phone to toyworldstore.com to order one of these
and I asked if it was a UK version with Eglish instructions - the very
helpful
woman on the phone claimed that it should be an that if yours did not have
any in english please get in touch with them and they will follow it up with
lego (I suspect that you could get lego to sort it out direct if you rang
them however - they have always been helpful with my obscure requests at
times!)

If you want to get in touch with toyworldstore.com I rang 0113 2223343

If anyone can point me at an on-line, English version I would appreciate
it.

They claim to be willing to get one for you......I'll let you know what I
get
it. Might have to wait until after Xmas though - my wife wants to wrap it
up and put it under the tree :-(

HTH

Darren