 Local / United Kingdom / 5309
Re: Blue Tipper thingies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:42:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Phil Traviss writes:
Well, if we're trying to list *all* the sets that had this part, you had
better include the ever popular #360 gravel works, which had one  :-)

Phil.

I have two of these blue buckets, one of which came from set 612:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/612

If I remember correctly the blue bucket always fell off the truck. Where the
other one came from I have no idea - unfortunately it wasn't the gravel
works, as I well remember being mega jealous of a friend who had it!

Jennifer Clark