 Local / United Kingdom / 5214
Re: Podracer sets £18.99 in Woolies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:16:07 GMT

"Ian Bishop" <ianbishop@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:G4w63M.1vE@lugnet.com...
Title says it all, is that the cheapest yet? They had about 5 in • Kilmarnock.

They were similar price in Argos earlier in the year.
This must have been one of Lego's worst selling large sets.

Will anyone confess to buying it at full price?

I still have 4 from Argos.
No chance now of selling them at a profit.
Might as well assimilate them into my brick collection.

regards
lawrence