 Local / United Kingdom / 519
  Second Try

Hello to all my fellow Commonwealth Cousins.....I posted a message on Loc.uk.en only to realise it was a dead group so I'll welcome myself to this one. If you want news of all the lastest LEGO gossip from South West Winterbottom or information on (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Second Try

(...) Yep, not enough of us to break into smaller groups. (...) What are you talking about? :-)) (...) Hello!! This is the most active Local Group apparently. (...) Do they? London Birmingham Manchester Liverpool Milton Keynes Norwich Hmm.... (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Second Try

I'm sure someone said there were discontinued sets to be had in Birminghamingtonbottom, and a couple of Technic Shuttles in a shop in Norwichionbottom and a town monorail on sale in Manchesterurlingbottom. In fact on the 31/11/98 someone posted to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)