 Local / United Kingdom / 522
Re: Second Try
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:27:13 GMT

Sanjay D'Souza wrote:
Hello to all my fellow Commonwealth Cousins.....I posted a message on
Loc.uk.en only to realise it was a dead group so I'll welcome myself to this
one.

Yep, not enough of us to break into smaller groups.

If you want news of all the lastest LEGO gossip from South West Winterbottom
or information on sales in Ramsbottom (in the Mid Monkeybottom) then
sorry......don't come looking to me for assistance......BUT!!......if you
want to know about future LEGO products, or if you're after fun and hilarity
don't come to me either.

What are you talking about? :-))

So I'll welcome myself once again to the newsgroup everybody is not talking
about.

Hello!!  This is the most active Local Group apparently.

PS: Have you noticed that all the main towns in England end with
Bottom........funny innt

Do they?
London
Birmingham