 Local / United Kingdom / 5141
  Lego fakes

Just saw the annual 'Trading Standards expose fake or dangerous toys at Xmas' story on News 24. In the pile of fakes was what looked like Lego packaging. If there are Lego fakes out there they'd make an interesting collectable. Nathaniel (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego fakes

----- Original Message ----- From: Nathaniel Cross <nathaniel@than.org> To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com> Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 11:23 PM Subject: Lego fakes (...) I agree entirely. I have a pack of photos that TLG gave me some time ago (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)